Thursday, April 28, 2016

Devouring you.

Welcome! I have been devouring so many books recently, my thoughts swimming. Yet, somedays I wake up in my childhood home and cannot seem to devour anything. Sometimes I read and re-read the newspaper while sipping my coffee hoping to have something to jump out at me - to call me. Somedays I feel okay, sometimes great, sometimes sinking and mostly alone; because who understands the flurry of all these feelings? All at once and then coming and going. All those who love me try to understand, some better than others (do they love me more?), but it is difficult and really it is all made worse because I often don't try and even help myself. I have decided I am going to try everyday moving forward to be my best self. I've exhausted too many people with my tears and complaints. I am going to devour the world, devour it all. Welcome to your 20's!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment